Monday 28 June 2010

All present and correct sir


Most of the above miniatures were painted and based with Platoon/Company actions in mind. However I have recently gotten into "1938 a very British civil war" and I'm going to press these guys into action. I haven't decided what army I'm going to create yet, some pondering of the source books will ensue I think. But for the moment I will be re basing the group stands so they match the guy based differently to the left of the photo. Then I will move on and paint the other 3 stands that I haven't painted yet. After that, I will hopefully have made an army choice and can go on a bit of shopping spree. Never know I might even buy some white spray paint and finish my Tomb Kings Skeleton unit, sufficed to say that army is now on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment