Saturday 14 August 2010

Local Defence Force

Another five of the top notch Musketeer models which I've painted this week.

I'm really pleased with the results and it didn't even take me very long to paint them, hell I painted two of the models in about 3 or 4 hours today which for me is super fast! I think the quality of the castings definitely improves the quality of the painting and makes it easier to get the results which you want.

These guys will make up part of my VBCW SFF force for the Big Game in November but in the long run will form part of my own VBCW force the Wittering Allotment Volunteers. I still have quite a few Musketeer models to paint up but I think the next batch is a selection of Officers, NCO's and Lewis gunners from the WW1 range. Still makes nice filler for my SFF force.

No comments:

Post a Comment