Monday 26 December 2011

Battle Chef


Today's offering is the model I painted and based as a gift for my mum. As she makes the best dashed apple pie in the world (my opinion obviously) it seemed only fitting that I find an appropriate cooking figure! Hence I chose this figure from the Lead Adventure shop.

I really like how the red dress turned out, I built up the layering to the highlight over several coats. The white trim on the armour etc also turned out great in my view. Lovely figure would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a medieval villager or Mordheim extra!

3 comments:

  1. Mummy dearest! You certainly wouldn't want to cross her! Really good looking figure and top paint job Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely red dress, so full of rich colour. The whole figure is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for gifts and great painting!

    ReplyDelete