Sunday 23 October 2016

Von Dracula


Well thats me back from a very restive week in the Highlands, I managed to get some painting done yesterday, though sadly not very much. The above figure is (if memory serves) from the Warlord Games Weird War range. Its been floating about in my lead pile for awhile now and I though as its Zombie related would suffice for this week. 

I went for a bit of an old school Horror type look with the cape and a dress white uniform. Overall I'm pretty pleased though the the skin tone could have done with being paler. 


I also had time to paint up another of the plastic Studio Miniatures figures. Nothing very fancy but a Zombie none the less. I have finished another Studio Miniatures lead figure as well but he's awaiting the drying of basing materials at present. 

9 comments: